Tuesday 21 October 2014

Blog Posts Coming Soon

My name is Isaac Nii AyiKwei Martey and I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been called by the Lord's prophet to labour In his Vineyard(missionary service) for Twenty-four months(2 years) in the Nigeria Port Harcourt Mission. While on my mission I will be known and referred to as Elder Martey, hence the name on this blog.

This blog has been created to hep others read and learn more about my mission(a two-year voluntary service by young adults between 18-25). I will post the various experiences and as well uplifting spiritual messages that will enable read closely follow my experiences as a missionary
 
 I will post on this blog on Mondays and I look forward to start posting when I report to the Missionary Training Center(MTC- where Latter-day Saints missionaries are trained prior to service as missionaries) in Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment