Wednesday 19 November 2014

Stay at the Missionary Training Center 1

My senior brother drove me to the Ghana Missionary Training Center (MTC) on Friday 14th November 2014 and we arrived at the MTC around 12pm. We were received sand I went through the process and I was taken to my room I then came down and I was given my tag. We were welcomed into the MTC that evening to a sumptuous meal and after that we had our first class. On Saturday, we were officially welcomed into the MTC by MTC president and his wife President and Sister Ried Robinson. We had various class and our first Sunday at the MTC was awesome we had a wonderful discussion on the Law of Chastity as a district. I was placed in the best ever district in the MTC that is the Jacob district. My district is made up of Elders Itua( Nigeria), Machigamidze( Zimbabwe), Magopolo(Botswana), Mensah ( Ghana), Tu’Akoi ( Tonga), Lagaiti (Samoa), Kangwa (Zambia), Lamagna (Philippines), Sisters Khumalo ( South Africa), Kove( Ghana) and myself Elder Martey. I will be back to write more because of time. You can leave a comment in my mail isaac.martey@myldsdmail.net   


No comments:

Post a Comment